Want to return an item? No problem.
If you would like to return an item, firstly, send an email or message via our Contact
page. Please include your order number, your reason for return and the item name and size. We will then be in contact with instructions on how to return your item, either for a refund or a exchange.
Returns and Refunds/Exchange Policy:
- We can only accept returns on items that have not been worn or damaged, with all tags still attached. Once you have removed the tag, unfortunately you cannot return your item.
- Currently we do not offer returns on any handmade item, due to each item being custom made for you. We do understand though that sometimes things just aren’t quite right so we do after free alterations on all handmade items, just email us!
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Once your return has been confirmed via email, please send the item, according to our instructions, to the address provided.
- Returns are the responsibility of the buyer and must be sent on a tracked delivery service.
- Refunds will be processed once the item has been received by us, so please keep your proof of postage.
- We often cannot accept any returns or exchanges on sale items, please contact us to find out if your sale item can be returned.
- Orders that have used a discount code are still valid for returns and exchanges.
- We can only offer exchanges to items which are still in stock. If you are wanting to exchange for a product that has unfortunately sold out, we will offer you a full refund.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Ettie cannot be held responsible for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier, or any returns that are not sent on a tracked service.